by Julie Davis Veach March 12, 2021
This week I accomplished the following in the production of my project proposal:
I have deepened my research, continued working on my project presentation, implemented the critique I have received from my professor and peers.
I created the following new slides and added them to the presentation:
I interviewed 30 people in my target audience. I have determined the general demographic characteristics of my target audience an identified the primary, secondary, and tertiary audience as well.
I conducted an audience survey with three users I identified from the larger target audience of 30.
I asked my users to suggest features and identify benefits. I looked for them to give me recommendations. I tried not to lead the questioning too much or provide the answers for them.
I followed these rules of thumb during my interview process:
I conducted interviews in the form of a questionnaire using "Survey for Pages" to better understand my user and target audience.
I re-designed my Target Audience Survey and published it across my social media platforms to solicit responses. I had a total of 109 responses. Take my ARTS AUDIENCES SURVEY
Here are the survey questions from my survey:
I created my Mood Board from the research I conducted and by knowing my persona's likes: The color they like, the type of images they gravitate towards, what brand attributes describe this person, etc. My mood board includes images, color swatches, and words.
I considered visual hierarchy and aimed to spark an emotional response from my viewers.
The tools I used to create my mood board are:
I have also started to research where I can look for subject matter experts.
Next week, I will be looking at defining the project:
This blog will serve as a place to create my case study. I invite you to follow along with me as I journey through this process.
Thank you for reading and for your interest.
Julie A. Davis Veach
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Stay in the Loop
Art Lover's VIP’s Newsleter